Monday, July 30, 2012

In My Closet 56

Here's an interesting outfit...the only time I bought a piece of clothing specifically to go with a pair of shoes. I saw these shoes in Payless and fell in love with them ~ then realized I didn't own a single piece of purple clothing. I searched for several months before finding this top. The skirt goes with a lot of things.


Top ~
Manufacturer/line/store: Attention (Kmart)
Date: December 2009

Skirt ~
Manufacturer/line/store: Jaclyn Smith (Kmart)
Date: June 2009

Accessories are white bow (gotta get a purple one!), silver jewelry, silver belt, and the aforementioned shoes.




Manufacturer/line/store: Alice & Olivia purple 1920s mary-janes (Payless)
Date: March 2009

And another portrait:


More pics on Flickr; two more outfits tomorrow; and don't forget to vote in the poll (details here)!

No comments: