Tuesday, December 11, 2012

14 Days Until Christmas

I'm squeezing in three outfits in my dressing session today, but I'm going to spread the posting of them over the week.

We'll start with one of my fave sweaters, the cowl-neck, and a nice pleated skirt. I was really happy with all the results in this set.


The cowlneck sweater, by Croft & Barrow, was purchased at Kohls in October 2008; the blue pleated skirt was found in a thrift store in June 2012 (no idea who made it, the tags were removed); the shoes are Fioni "In the Mix" navy felt peep-toe pumps from Payless in February 2011. Other accessories are shiny bow, gold jewelry, gold belt, and navy tights.


This is a particularly lovely portrait, I think:


More pics on Flickr; later today, a "catch-up" post on what I've been doing and will be doing; and don't forget to vote in the poll (details here)!

No comments: