Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Seven Days Until Christmas

Like last Tuesday, I did three dressing and photo sessions today, but I will be posting them one a day for the remainder of the week.

Let's start with a red turtleneck sweater and checkered skirt. Isn't it strange that a turtleneck ~ one of the most demure of coverings ~ can somehow look very femme and sexy?


The turtleneck is by Croft & Barrow, purchased at Kohls in February 2009; the skirt is part of Kmart's Jaclyn Smith line from June 2009; and the shoes are Payless's Fioni "Hilt" red patent pumps, bought in November 2009. Other accessories are a red rosette headband, black-and-white jewelry, black belt and dark hose.


I love that top image: It looks so completely natural, like I'm having a conversation with someone off-camera (and besides, my legs look terrific)!


More pics on Flickr; the next outfit will be posted tomorrow; and don't forget to vote in the poll (details here)!

No comments: