Tuesday, December 4, 2012

21 Days Until Christmas 1

The countdown continues. Over on Flickr, there's a friend who keeps choosing some of my pics to include in a group called "CDs Dressed as Wedding Guests"--I firmly believe she'll choose this outfit to include.


I haven't found many dresses in the thrift shops (as opposed to skirts and blouses), but this blue suitdress made by a company called Jenny in one of my best, from August 2011; the shoes are Bumper white patent sandals, found at Burlington Coat Factory in July 2008. Other accessories are white hat, silver jewelry, white gloves and natural hose.


As noted yesterday, portraits with hats always look good; in these, I think I really hit the 1940s glamour effect.


More pics on Flickr; another outfit later today; and don't forget to vote in the poll (details here)!

No comments: