Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Second Helping 16

A little of the story behind this outfit: I found the skirt first at Target and fell in love with it ~ but realized I had very little (other than white blouses) that would really go with it, so I started searching for a suitable top. I'd almost given up when I saw the sweater hanging on a clearance rack ~ the last of its kind...and in my size!



Here are the details: The sweater and the skirt are both part of Target's Mossimo line, bought in September 2012; the shoes are Jaclyn Smith wine suede mary-jane pumps from Kmart in August 2010. Other accessories are bow, scarf, chunky and silver jewelry, and natural hose.



Another cute portrait pose:



More pics on Flickr; on Saturday I begin two to three days of all-femme living (at the very least, I'll "under-dress" at all times); and don't forget to vote in the poll (details here)!

No comments: