Saturday, February 23, 2013

Second Helping 17

Subtitled: "Three Days in Femme Clothes, part 1":

Here's my hounds-tooth suit; more details about it later.



The suit is from Fashion Bug in September 2010; the red turtleneck is by LL Bean (from my male clothes, actually!) and I have no idea when I got it; the shoes are Steve Madden "P-Echo" black patent pumps, bought at Famous Footwear in May 2012; other accessories are black-and-white jewelry and natural hose.

I tried some different things with the makeup here--a different set of eye shadows and real mascara. I'm not happy with the final look, at least as photographed. The mascara always looks fine in the mirror, but never seems to show well when photographed.



So I wiped off the makeup and redid it all for the second outfit today...but first a couple of portraits:



More pics on Flickr; the second outfit later on; and don't forget to vote in the poll (details here)!

No comments: