Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Why Do I Always Take a Fall...

...when I fall in love?

I came up with another "fall" song--one I should have remembered, because it's from one of my favorite musicals. The song is titled "Fallin'" with lyrics by Carole Bayer Sager and music by Marvin Hamlisch, from They're Playing Our Song.



The tan twofer is by White Stag (a Wal-Mart label), found in a thrift shop in March 2011; the brown-and-black print skirt is by LYS, bought at Kmart in January 2012; the shoes are Kenneth Cole Unlisted "Bond Girl" bone peep-toe pumps, from Shoe Dept in January 2013. Other accessories are black-and-white jewelry and natural hose.



One of the best portraits from these two days:


More pics on Flickr; still a bunch more outfits to come; and don't forget to choose the man who makes the prettier girl (details here)!

No comments: