Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Who is this Mistress Lola anyway?

Hello lovely sissies and others that follow Dani's blog. I am Lola Venus, a.k.a Mistress Lola, and Dani has very kindly allowed me to write something for her little corner of the internet. And by allowed me, I mean 'been ordered to let me' (Joking. Or am I?).

I can see that our little hypno shenanigans have been gaining a bit of interest, so I thought this might a good time to let you all know a bit more about yourself. As you may have guessed, I am what is often referred to as 'hypnodomme', though personally I prefer just being called a hypnotist. I've been interested in hypnosis since I was a girl watching cartoons, in particular the Scooby Doo episode 'Bedlam at the Big Top', but I happily soaked up any cartoon that featured a young maiden (or even a male) becoming entranced, brainwashed or otherwise mind controlled. I'd often play games with my friends based around them being hypnotised - they soon got sick of that!

I'm sure it will surprise Dani to learn that I haven't always wanted to be the one swinging the watch. Actually, during my university years, I wanted to be the subject! After realising that a hypnosis fetish was actually a thing back in my late teens, I soon found out about the many erotic hypnosis websites out there, most of them based around buying recordings of a hypnodomme telling you to surrender to her in a sexy voice. A lot of these had chat rooms, which I started frequenting, hoping that a hypnotist would be able to put me under her spell. I became a slave to various people before becoming a maid to a wonderful woman called Mistress Melsa, and offered myself to any woman who would want me as a hypnotised pet

Sadly, aside from 1 or 2 sessions, I utterly failed to go into trance. Mostly because I couldn't keep concentrating on the session long enough to go under. I'd constantly be flipping tabs or letting my mind focus on other things, and wouldn't keep up with the many, many words the hypnotist sent me. Every so often I go undercover and try to be entranced, but the sheer length of their inductions would just bore me (ironically though, they wouldn't send me to sleep).

So clearly something had to be done for me to have my fun. That's when I realised I was better off being the one swinging the watch. So I put caps on my nickname and started trying to put people under myself. I admit, at first I wasn't very good at it. I was trying to imitate the various people who'd tried to put me under during the years, and though my subjects assured me they felt something, I knew it was just a placebo. That's when I hit on my own patented trance technique, which you have seen in Dani's trance-cripts.

I think that's long enough for a first post. Please let me know if you'd like to hear more from me, and do let me know what you'd like me to talk about. I'm happy to take on any subject...and any topic, too ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mistress Lola. Your interactions with Dani have caught my imagination. I have been interested in hypnosis for years and totally have a fetish for it. I am in the UK and have tried to find hypnodommes but they never seem to have the right skills. I realise that this is an anonynous post but I hope to be able to set up a profile I can use here. Would love to hear more from you. My sissy name is Harriette