Friday, November 24, 2017

Why Do Men Cross-Dress?

Some interesting answers are found here:

What is my sexual preference?
All I can say is that I love women, period. I’ve always admired, been attracted to, and even jealous of beautiful women. The thought of being with a male in any romantic capacity is repulsive to me. As a tgirl, I guess I’m kind of a lipstick lesbian. As a man, I’m just another straight guy.

Do I find dressing (in women’s clothes) sexual?
It used to be very sexually arousing to wear women’s clothing. Over the years, the arousal (tied to dressing) has faded away. It has become more comfortable and natural feeling to dress up like and express a female presentation. It reduces my stress, makes life more enjoyable, and in a nutshell, simply makes me feel more alive, period.

Please respond to the survey at the right (details here)!

No comments: