Friday, May 18, 2018

Ask Hannah!

Some more advice from Hannah McKnight:

My only caution is that your first (or one of your first) experience with makeup is with a professional makeup artist. You will look amazing, you’ll feel even more amazing-er. I know that’s not a word.

However, depending on how often you dress up, it may not be realistic to be able to visit a professional each time you want to get glammed up. Eventually you’ll have to learn to do your own makeup. If you’re like most of us, your first few attempts at makeup will be disappointing. It took a long time for me to be happy with doing my own makeup. But the more I did it, the more I learned and the happier I was…my skill and confidence grew.

Don’t get discouraged when it’s time to do your own makeup after visiting with a professional. Don’t be too hard on yourself. Don’t give up.

No comments: