Monday, February 25, 2008

Going Shoe Crazy

I must be, because I just picked up two more pair today...for a total of six pairs of shoes!

I went out driving in heels this morning, and wound up thinking how nice it would be if I didn't have to change back into my sneakers every time I got out of the car--if I had a pair of feminine shoes that could "pass", as it were. So I wound up making a trip to Payless...a branch that I know is usually pretty empty mid-day on a weekday, so I could even try stuff on without odd looks from other customers. (The clerks couldn't care less--a sale is a sale!)

My first choice was an absolutely cute pair of black patents with a strap and little kitten heels. Absolutely adorable...but I knew damn well they'd never pass as male shoes, no matter what.



I found another pair of moccasins--with a girlish buckle and strap across the insole and heels just a touch too high to be really male:



I bought both--why not, it was a 50% off the second pair sale. Here they both are with my jeans--I think, with opaque stockings, the mocs will be completely unnoticeable...or, at least, only noticeable if you're looking for something....



Thoughts? Comments?

No comments: