Monday, February 4, 2008

Shopping Again

The wife is heading off to a four-day conference at the end of the month, and in preparation for that extended time alone, I bought something I've been dying for: a nightgown.

It's a white nylon, mid-calf length affair with see-through lace bodice and spaghetti straps. When the time comes, I'll do some photos, since I also bought a pair of white stockings and a pair of white sandals to make a nice photo outfit. (My nipples show through the lace quite sexily...I may even rouge them to make it more obvious!)

The shoes are a trifle tight...but I found that oddly thrilling when I tried them on when I got them home. There was almost a bondage feeling to the constriction, especially since the ankle straps were difficult to buckle and unbuckle!

FTR, gown is from Sears' bridal collection, thigh-high hose from Boscov's, sandals from Payless.

I continue to be amazed at how completely blase the salespeople--all of them female--are to a middle-aged, overweight guy buying all this femme stuff!

No comments: