Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Blue Suit-dress


As promised, here are pics of the latest purchase, the blue suit-dress, here worn with nude stay-up hose and the new black patent pumps. Suit-dress is from Burlington Coat Factory; shoes from Payless.

Per my usual process, these have been modestly edited, to make the mask I wear look more natural and to blur out the background a bit just for esthetics.

Bonus attraction: Here's the new camisole, which I intend to wear under my male clothes the rest of this weekend, whenever I'm not completely dressed.

I'm still wearing the suit-dress and I intend to stay in it, without the wig and mask (too hot!) until near bedtime, when I'll change into the new nightgown. I promise pics of that as well.




Pet peeve: I wish I could find outfits in my size with at least knee-length skirts, if not shorter. Doesn't anyone think there are larger size women with good legs who want to show them off?

Update: Speaking of good legs and all--here's a close-up of those gorgeous black patent pumps.



No comments: