Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Double-Cross Dressing, Part Two

Thursday, 10:20 AM:

After a completely humiliating, but--thanks to Mistress Alyssa's programming--arousing afternoon and evening being fitted for
and modeling a complete wardrobe of feminine attire, including a few kinky items I buried in the bottom of my luggage, I took the 8:30 train for the northern suburbs and got to the town where the suspected kidnappers' estate was by mid-morning.

My sources had been right--it was ritzy. The whole town was. Without an income in the mid-six figures, you couldn't afford to breathe here, let alone live. I rented a car and drove out to the estate, just to have a look around. It was walled in...I couldn't get within a half-mile of the house itself.

Fortunately, I had another "in." Mistress Alyssa had pointed me to the local sex scene, centered on a club called The Cavern. She told me it operated virtually 24 hours, since it was owned and operated by the town's moneyed class, who saw no reason to deprive themselves of any chance for their kinky fun. She said it was almost certain the kidnappers would be part of the scene.

I headed back to town and found the place. I entered and discovered a place unlike any sex club I had encountered in my days on the force. This was no dive--this was a country club with an SM theme. I ordered a drink and settled in to wait.

"Happy to be here, Connie?" I froze at the sound of the voice from behind me. I mean that--literally froze. My body wouldn't obey my need to turn and see who was speaking. Then the speaker walked around my table and faced me. It was Mistress Alyssa!

"Surprised, huh?" she asked. "You are so naive for a detective, Connie love. This was all my work--from the kidnapping to sending Claire to you. I knew you were the one P-I with the nerve...and the contacts...to hunt little Monica down. The only way to prevent that was to put you under my control." She paused and smiled. "Go ahead, say something, you can talk."

"You are such a bi--" I started to say. But I couldn't get the words out. "Thank you, Mistress Alyssa," I said instead. "How else may I serve you?"

The dominatrix grinned. "Oh--you'll find out!"

And I did. An hour later, I was the center of attention on the stage of the club's auditorium. Alyssa put me back into deep trance, so that I was completely pliant as the town's top two feminizers went to work on me.

They had me in a chair as they stripped me to my corset, hose and
heels. Working with a variety of implements, they permanently changed me--tattooing my lips a deep red, arching my eyebrows, piercing my ears and my nipples. I'd never be able to appear as a complete male again.

The audience applauded when I was re-presented and Mistress Alyssa went to the stage to claim me. Still unable to balk at any command she gave, I went to her car and we drove to the estate.


Thursday, 6:00 PM:


I spent the rest of the day entranced, with a set of earphones filling my mind with my new life. By the time I was brought out of my spell, I was a completely different person--who still remembered being Conway the private eye...and still had all his skills, if needed.

At dinner time, I was presented to the assembled company. "Welcome to Connie, the newest member of our household," Mistress Alyssa announced. "She's just a silly little sissy, but she has expertise in certain areas that I'm sure will come in handy as we progress with our plans."

At that moment, two others walked in. Even with my new personality I gasped. "Oh, of course, Connie--you know one of these two lovelies...and you've seen the other in pictures. Say hello to Connie, dears."

It was Claire Osborne and Montgomery--that is, Monica--Albertson. Claire was no longer the beautiful young
businesswoman she'd appeared as in my office...she was dressed almost as sexily as Mistress Alyssa, in a blue merry widow with matching stockings, her blonded hair a wild mane and her makeup a mask of severity. Monica was in a gold lace pants outfit with matching sandals.

"You seem surprised, Connie darling," Claire noted. "Didn't you realize there was never any kidnapping? Monica is here because I want her here. Alyssa has used her wiles to make my rich fiance into precisely the kind of sissified hubby I've always wanted. Isn't that right, Monica?"

The feminized millionaire fell to one knee and placed his painted lips on the toe of Claire's patent-leather pump. "I am your lesbian love slave, Mistress Claire," he declared in a breathy contralto.

"And I saw Claire's scheme as the perfect opportunity to get you where I have always wanted you, Connie sweets," Mistress Alyssa explained. "Ever since your days as a cop, I've known I could turn you into a perfect little fetish sissy if I got the chance...and still have the use of all your detecting skills.

"You see, I virtually own this town...and now, with Monica's money and your abilities, I intend to make it the county--and maybe even the state." She paused. "Won't that be lovely, Connie?"

"Yes, Mistress Alyssa," I answered. And deep inside, I knew I meant it now.

Three months later:

So that was it. The whole thing had been a double-cross...to get me deep into their little plan to change society piece by piece...and make me want it as much as they did.

In the past months, I'd been through so much and helped them so many ways. But still, my greatest pleasure still came when Mistress Alyssa would display and humiliate me for the insiders at The Cavern. Tonight, I had been laced into a corset that brought my waist down to a startling 16 inches. My hair had been allowed to grow and was now waist-length and coppery red. (Although color was a
sometime thing--I'd been everything from platinum blonde to ebony black.) I knelt on the floor of the stage, my arms bound behind me.

I should have been in agony, but I was in ecstasy, my rampant cock pressing hard against the constraints of my satin panties and the corset.

"Who do you love, Connie my dear?" asked the mistress.

"You, Mistress Alyssa, and all the ladies who make me a beautiful sissy for their enjoyment," I answered. I glanced to the audience, where Mistress Claire sat at the front of the crowd, with my "sister" Monica kneeling at her side, her head resting in her domme's lap. We were well on our way to making the whole world just like us.

The End

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dolly, you so totally rock. Still.

I adore your stories, and am so glad to have found my way back. Thanks for posting them!

ChrissieNYC
femme@feelings.com