Friday, June 13, 2008

Still Dressed

I stayed in the blouse and slacks until about 9PM, when I had to run an errand. Not wanting to lose the femme feeling, I took off the bra and tits and put on my pink cammy and switched the hose and heels for my frilly white socks and the kitten-heels. Over it all went, unfortunately, jeans and a t-shirt. Did the errand without incident.

Came home and changed into my black satin pajamas, worked for a while, then slept in the pjs. Got up this morning, went back into the outfit I wore for the errand last night, got breakfast and the papers. By 8AM, I was ready to dress for the day.

Those few of who voted (thanks!) went for the red jersey top and the black skirt, so that's what I'm wearing, with black hose and my Mary-Janes with the 5-inch heels (highest ones I have). Put the white belt on, too, as it helps define my nearly nonexistent waist. Wearing the silver choker and matching earrings. (Wig will come later when I take pictures, too hot otherwise.)

I should be able to stay in this until mid-afternoon (have to pick son up around five or so.)

More later.

No comments: