Thursday, June 12, 2008

Femme at Last!

Hooray! I am finally dressed--skin out--in feminine clothes. FTR, right now (because I get a little thrill just talking about it all), I am wearing:

lacy pink panties
nude stay-up stockings
white 18-Hour 44C bra filled with my bird-seed boobs
red-and-black paisley blouse
black pinstripe women's slacks with white belt
red open-toed pumps


No wig or jewelry now; I'll save those for photography sessions tomorrow.

Speaking of photography, anyone have any suggestions for poses? I'm a bit tired of the classic hand-on-hip, one foot forward routine. I'm considering the following:

feet together, bending forward (showing off tits), hands on knees;
reclining on couch;
seated on floor, legs curled up


Anybody got other, better ideas? Would a series in various stages of getting dressed be an option?

Please leave a comment.

No comments: