Friday, June 13, 2008

Today's Pix

I'm reasonably happy with these. Look for comments on some of them.

Not much to say here. Pretty standard pose, one I've used lots of times.

The one to the right is slightly manipulated--I "enhanced" the boobs and cleavage a little.




No changes here. I do like to show off my legs, though--wish I could find short skirts in my size!




















More subtle manipulation--not just enhanced boobs, but the "package" is a trifle played with as well.



















I did quite bit with this one--obviously I applied "digital makeup", but I also played with the boobs and gave myself a manicure!

Over the next couple of days, I think I'll be working on "fantasy" versions of these...attempts to create what I wish Sissy Dani could really look like!

4 comments:

Karen Singer said...

So glad you're enjoying yourself. I know for me, the long droughts inbetween make me appreciate my femme time even more.

Karen

Anonymous said...

you look terrific!

Andrea said...

Thanks for posting the pictures ... it's lovely to see you! And you look great!

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Thanks for the compliments, all--though I suspect you're all just being kind.

Sometime soon, I hope to dig up some more of my 30-years-back photos (I think they're tucked away at my Mom's house) and then you can see how much better I looked when I was skinny!