Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Becoming Karen

My on-line girlfriend, Karen, who frequently comments here, sent me some pix of herself for me to "feminize." Actually, she did it at my urging, including my assurance that her "real face" would never be seen...and it won't.

She's posted the final versions at her blog--see the link at right--but I'm posting them here as well, along with the originals (faces blurred) so all can see the before and after. Unfortunately, I can't show you the work done on the faces, but Karen says she's happy that she came out not only pretty but still recognizable herself.

This first one I did with the intention of creating a normally full-figured woman, somewhat tightly corseted. On all of these, the legs have also been lengthened--I find most men look somewhat short-legged in comparison to real girls.



For this second set, I wanted to create a "busty bimbo"--low-cut blouse over a big set of boobs and a tiny mini-skirt. The blonde, blue-eyed face was just to see how Karen would look that way...but it seemed to fit with this figure. The starting point was the same image as above.

For the final image, I worked from another shot Karen sent me. The tan dress seemed very "blah", so I jazzed it up a bit: created a v-neck line, shortened the skirt and added some jewelry. The figure isn't very different from the first blue outfit one, but the face--with dark hair and violet eyes--was intended as a tribute to Liz Taylor.



Anyone interested in having similar work done on them, please e-mail me: prettysissydani@yahoo.com

No comments: