Monday, January 26, 2009

Blonde Maid

This isn't how I planned to spend today. I had a date for a first meeting with a new Flickr friend, but she had to cancel at the last moment. I'd planned to dress tomorrow and Wednesday...but weather may cause the wife to spend those days at home, so dressing today seemed like a good idea.

I realized I have no pics of myself as a blonde in the maid's outfit. So, that was photo shoot number one for today:



Those are not my knockers in the left-hand shot. The neckline of the maid's outfit is such that bra straps (and sometimes more) show a lot...so I digitally edit them out--and in the leaning over shot, create a nice pair of tits in the bargain. In fact, it's the reason I did that pose!

More pics are at Flickr and more (of other outfits) will be posted later.

No comments: