Wednesday, January 21, 2009

In the Pink


OK--this is the special photo shoot I talked about last week. I wanted to do something really outrageous, something that was pure sissy fantasy. I decided to go all pink...from head to toe. I'd been thinking about this for about two months, but I everytime I looked for pink shoes, the ones I wanted were sold out in my size. Until two weeks ago, when I finally found these lovely pumps at Payless.

Once I had those, I went looking for two other necessary elements: pink hose and a pink wig. The hose I found at Bliss Avenue last week--I'd have preferred full-length ones, but the over-the-knee version just adds to the sissy-ness, don't you think? The wig I had to order special, but the local costume shop got it in in just two days!



The seated shot was a serendipitous accident. I wasn't completely in the position I wanted, still brushing the hair from my face, when the camera flashed. But the result is incredibly feminine and exactly the look I wanted!

I've already changed out of this outfit...quite frankly, even in a heated house, it's just too chilly to wear in mid-20s weather! There will be more pics today of other outfits, including some new portraits, I hope!

More pics are at the Flickr site, as always.

2 comments:

Karen Singer said...

Hi Dani,

The pink outfit looks exactly like something my granddaughters would wear to school - except they wear ugly shoes. Looks like you're having fun!

Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

It was fun to do something this outre!

I liked that I managed to come out looking "cute".