Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Daring Sissy Adventure

I went shopping this morning at Target and Bliss Avenue (the place that specializes in sort-of sexy outfits). This is what I wore:



Yes, that's my man-tailored blouse, feminine slacks, black hose, and black patent kitten heels. This is the most sissy I've ever gone when leaving the house. (I've worn hose and the kitten heels often, but never anything more before now.) No one seemed to notice, despite my heels clicking quite loudly on the linoleum floors of Target!

I think the salesgirl at Bliss suspected something, though. I was looking for a new pair of black hose (the ones I'm wearing are having problems staying up) and she quite pointedly asked if "she" (the person I was buying for) was plus-size. At any rate, they didn't have what I wanted...but they did have the pink hose I wanted for an outfit you'll hopefully see later this week.

One more note: the shoe department at Target has been entirely re-arranged and there's still an obvious lack of new stuff for women. Anybody else with a Target near them notice this? It's tough for me to go and ask "Hey, what's happening with all those attractive women's shoes you used to have?"

No comments: