Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy New Year 12

OK, I goomfed this morning. I thought I hadn't worn this skirt and blouse combo already... but I did, back on January 4. Oh well....at least the accessories are slightly different this time, and I did a few different poses and angles.


Once again, the pink striped blouse is part of the Lee Rider line, purchased at Wal-Mart in January 2010; the black short skirt is from Kmart's Attention line, bought in January 2011; and the shoes are Fioni fuchsia pink pumps from Payless in January 2009. Other accessories are pink bow, black-and-white jewelry, and burgundy tights.


This portrait is nice, I think:


More pics on Flickr; one more outfit today (and I know I haven't worn this one in months); and don't forget to vote in the poll (details here)!

No comments: