Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy New Year 4

This may be the most successful photo session I've done in months...I had great difficulty picking the ones to post here. This is my formal outfit, designed for wearing to a high-end evening event. It's also the first look at my new wig (discussed yesterday) and I'm very pleased!


The skirt and top are both by J.B.S., purchased at Burlington Coat Factory in January 2009; two years later, I found the perfect shoes to go with them ~ Christian Siriano "Mariah" gold peep-toe pumps from Payless. Other accessories are black rosette headband, pearls and natural hose.


The portraits both came out so well, I decided to post both here...and doesn't that new wig look just terrific?


More pics on Flickr; a very different look later today; and don't forget to vote in the poll (details here)!

No comments: