Friday, January 2, 2015

The Janus Syndrome 2014-15

Every year around this time, I write a post with this title, outlining how well I met my goals for last year and what my goals are for the new year.

Last year, these were my goals:

1. Dress as often as possible, try for at least once a month after April 30.

2. Get out for a semi-drag adventure at least once before that change occurs.

3. Start doing more photo manipulation cartoons.

I didn't quite make that once-a-month goal, but I made up for it by doing more dressing in other months, when possible. I did get out for one semi-drag adventure. And, as you all know, I've done a lot more photo manips. In addition, thanks to the on-line detective work of a reader, I've been able to post a lot of formerlY "lost" stories from my old site.

My goals for 2015:

1. Yes, dress as often as possible, try for at least once a month.

2. Never go more than two days without posting something here.

3. (And this one is the most unlikely) Find an excuse to remove my mustache, so I can do a better (unedited) makeup job when dressing.

Happy New Year to all!

Don't forget to choose the prettiest feminized male (details here)

No comments: