Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Bubbles Speaks

[Mistress Lola asked my bimbo persona to say a few words.]

Hi! I'm Bubbles!

Thanks to Mistress Lola, I am the big-boobed bimbo, like, other side of Sissy Dani. I like wearing clothes that show off my humongous knockers, that cling to my every curve. And I guess I'm not very smart.

But it's fun not to have to worry about big stuff...it's, like, so much easier just to care about being and looking beautiful and sexy. I'm just silly and flirty and girly and if somebody asks me a hard question, I just smile and giggle and shake my head.

Mistress Lola sasy she's going to take me shopping soon, to get me just the kind of sexy clothes I should always wear. I can't wait...shopping is, like, one of my fave things to do, because clothes and fashion and makeup are things I like!

I'm so happy Mistress Lola let me come out and play.

[Please respond to the survey at the right (details here)!]


No comments: