Friday, December 15, 2017

Hypnodommes and the Aural World of Erotic Hypnosis

The last piece I've found on erotic hypnosis. (If you are aware of others, send me a link.)

"A domme has to be active," an erotic hypnosis client who prefers to remain anonymous told me. "When you're conditioned, you will crave her words. The direct contact with your Goddess will amplify your feelings, and you will fall deeper under her spell and feel more pleasure. To me, a domme has to be caring and honest. I wouldn't engage in a relationship with just anybody. Trust is the key word here. You can never fully let go if you don't trust your Goddess."

That's the thing about hypnosis. It's impossible to force anyone to do something against their will. The standard line is "all hypnosis is self-hypnosis." If you listen to, say, "Sissy Cock Slave," you won't become a sissy cock slave unless that's what you want. Terms like "force" and "mind-control" are just buzzwords to elevate the kink. You don't go see a dominatrix for mutual conversation.

Please respond to the survey at the right (details here)!

2 comments:

Lola Venus said...

I hope that's how you feel when you speak with me, my Sissified Sweetheart.

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

It is, indeed, Mistress! That's part of the reason I linked to that site, because it explained things so well!