Friday, August 15, 2014

August: Animal Magnetism 1

Had a surprise chance to dress on Wednesday and pulled out a couple of animal print outfits for it. Here's the first:



The black-amd-white animal print dress is from Fashion Bug in May 2010; the shoes are Dollhouse "Harlot" croc-print pumps, from Shoe Dept. in January 2010. Other accessories are a white bow, belt, red jewelry, and black hose.

A couple of observations: I've notice in my dressing sessions this week and last that I'm having some difficulty getting the corset pulled as tight as I'm used to. There are two possible explanations: I've put on some weight (but I don't think so), or having gone more than a month without dressing, my body is no longer used to the tight lacing. Also, this is the first I've gone "green-eyed redhead" in quite a while. Does it still work?



And a portrait:


More pics on Flickr; another outfit to be posted tomorrow; and don't forget to choose the man you'd love to see feminized (details here)!

No comments: