Monday, August 4, 2014

The Caption Stories: Four

Way back on my old website, I once ran a contest of sorts in which I posted a piece of artwork and asked my readers to caption it; I then wrote a very short story around the winning captions. Here's the last of four of those stories:

Caption by Robyn

"I don’t want to go to the beauty parlor!" Robert protested! "I’m not a girl!"

"Not yet," his girlfriend murmured. She turned to him and said, "Be beautiful for me, Robyn!" Robert’s eyes glazed over and he looked unseeingly at his lover.

"Very good," she commented. "Now, follow me."

Thirty minutes later, she sat smoking calmly while her friend and co-conspirator, Margaret the beautician, worked her magic on the still-entranced Robert. They had stripped him of all his male clothing and dressed him--for the moment--in just a pair of lacy satin panties and a pair of black pumps with five-inch heels. They draped a clear plastic cape over his shoulders while Margaret worked.

She had bleached his hair to a platinum blonde and curled it tightly. His face had been artfully feminized with eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, blusher, and lipstick. They had even lifted the cape and enhanced his nipples with the same lipstick, making them look very feminine, despite the flatness of his chest.

Margaret was putting the finishing touches on his comb-out when she said, "When he wakes up he is not going to believe his new look."

"Who says he’s ever waking up?" the girlfriend replied.

THE END


Don't forget to pick the man you'd love to see feminized (details here)!

No comments: