Sunday, October 2, 2016

A Collaboration

Andy Latex is a talented artist who posts his work and related material on his website--Smooth, Slick, and Shiny. Usually, he writes the dialogue for his beautiful art himself, but this week he posted a "silent" piece and asked his readers to supply the verbal context.

Naturally, I accepted the challenge. I tried to match Andy's style in both words and typeface.


Andy was so pleased with the result he sent me the following comment:

Oh this is wonderful, You have the feel so right. I shall post it on my blog once all my other friends have had their fun too, But please do feel free to post it on your blog and please send me a link so I might post a link to you.

I hope we have the chance to collaborate again.

Please respond to the survey at the right (details here)!

No comments: