Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lies, Damned Lies...

...and statistics.

Some of you may have noticed that I added a web counter to the page yesterday. And I have to say I'm amazed at the initial findings. I had no idea this site was being read so often. Yesterday there were 171 visits to the blog and 446 page views. (Not sure what the difference is...except I think a visit is an individual IP address and a page view may be the same person coming more than once. Anybody know?)

Speaking of stats, the current poll has some interesting results so far. Who knew there were so many TVs and CDs who recalled Erin Gray as Colonel Wilma Deering in her shiny spandex jumpsuit or her little white naval uniform?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Visits are distinct ISP hits.

page views are how many pages those Visits did.

So I visit, and look at 3 different pages. 1 Visit, 3 page Views.

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Thanks for clearing that up for me.