Friday, April 18, 2008

Shopping Spree

I went on a bit of a spree this morning. The spouse is on a business day-trip, so I have plenty of time for Dani.

First, the truly sexy part. I went out in my cami and panties, with my waist-nipper. Over it all, I wore my denim shirt and jeans. For most of the trip, I was in the patent kitten heels. But when I went into Burlington Coat Factory to look for a spring dress, I put on a pair of real heels (the black ones with a four-inch heel). I'm sure some of the staff and shoppers in the store noticed, but no one said a word. (Although the cashier, as I paid, called over a colleague for no apparent purpose...I suspect they wanted to confer on my attire and purchases.)

Now, for what I bought:

At Burlington, a wonderfully airy and flirty spring dress. Yes, I tried it on in the mens fitting room, with my heels (that's why I wore them)! I also bought a replacement pair of white hose. Next stop was Payless and I finally got a couple of pair of spring shoes. Then Wal-Mart, where I actually found a decorative belt that fits me (you'll see that, I hope, in some pics with the skirt and blouse combos) and a necklace I can make work as an ankle bracelet (see earlier posts about my problems with that). Last stop was Kmart, for a pretty pink panty and camisole set. I'm wearing that now--with hose and one of the pairs of new shoes--as I type.

And, yes, my sissy-cock is bulging the panties!

[I'm taking lots of pictures later on today, but I may not post them until tomorrow night.]

No comments: