Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Obvious Sissy


If you're at all familiar with my work, you know that one of my biggest fetish-fantasies is the "obvious sissy"--the male who is dressed in feminine attire but...because of short hair, or flat chest, or something...is obviously a feminized male, a sissy!

So I decided to see if I could pull off that look for myself. I took off the wig, but left on the earrings. And when I worked on the face for these, I went for a stereotypical "sissy" appearance--blue eyeshadow (and blue eyes) and very pink cheeks. The hairbow is a digital addition. Comments, as always, are appreciated.

[Two notes: In getting up from one of these shots, my heel caught the ankle bracelet and broke it. Well, now I know one of the things I'm shopping for tomorrow. And there's been a slight change in plans for the weekend--as I was completing these pictures, I realized I had new neighbors moving in next door. It didn't seem right to hide in the house in drag, so I threw on jeans and a t-shirt, wiped off the lipstick and went out to greet them. I'm still in male mode as I type this--though I have panties and hose on underneath. I plan on getting into my nightgown after dinner, though.]

No comments: