Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pants



As promised, here a few pix of my new pants and blouses. The blue pin-stripe blouse is worn with the black flair-leg pants with cuffs. The red-and-black blouse is worn with black pin-stripe straight-leg pants. The flair-legs came with a belt, the others I had to buy one for.

I've always avoided buying pants before now--after all, I can wear pants anytime, right?--but I can see why some girls consider them sexy and appealing. These definitely give me a more defined waist than any of my dresses or skirts do. And there is something very sexy about five-inch heels peeking out from under those hems.

When I have more time, I'll try these blouses with the skirts from some of my other outfits...and I'll also work on editing these pix into my fantasy image of myself.

I'm really interested in any comments on these. Andrea, Barbara, any thoughts?


See more images of these pants here.

1 comment:

Karen Singer said...

I was surprised myself the first time I bought female "pants". The fabric, cut, side-zip, and fit screamed female. What surprised me was how feminine (and great) I felt when I wore them.

Karen