Friday, April 18, 2008

Spring Dress #1


Here's the dress I bought Friday at Burlington Coat Factory. Everything about it seems right--I love the length, I love the way it floats about my knees...even the neckline falls right (most of the time--in the shot in the album where I'm leaning over to adjust the ankle bracelet, I manipped it some to hide the bra and create a "real" boob).


And here's a closer look at those new shoes--I don't know why, but I find these pumps sexy as all hell. I get a hard-on just looking at my feet and legs in them. This also gives you a closer look at that ankle bracelet.

More views of this outfit are here.

3 comments:

dollyanne said...

Very nice, dani! You look lovely in this dress and those shoes are to die for! Dolly is still looking for a nice pair of heels, but hasn't found anything in her size yet. Sissy shopping is so much fun isn't it! (BTW, thanks for linking to dolly's blog and thanks also for your comments!)

dollyanne

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

What size do you wear? I'm an 11 and usually have no trouble finding things in places like Target or Payless.

Pretty Sissy Dani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.