Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pre-May Day Dressing, Part One

To start with, some misadventures. I went to the basement to get the stuff for dressing, and discovered a mouse had gotten to my seed-filled boobs...so I had to go back to a previous idea--water-filled storage bags.

Then I wanted to start with the new checked skirt and new lavender blouse...and the lavender blouse is too small! I'll have to take it back! I also wanted to wear the white blouse with one outfit this time around...but I forgot to collect it from the storage locker. I did, however, bring a black stretch top I'd forgotten I even had.

Then, as I was getting ready to take these pics, I lost an earring...and had to scramble to find it on the floor.

Anyway...here are the first pics from this three-day session. Any comments on the new skirt?



More pics are on Flickr.

No comments: