Thursday, October 8, 2009

Oktoberfest 5

I got a late start this morning, because the new dress I got at Target yesterday was too small! Apparently, the Mossimo line is sizing things a touch smaller than they used to...or else it's just this particular style. Hard to say.

So I went back to Target and exchanged the XL dress for an XXL one. It only took half-an-hour all told. Anyway, here's what it looks like:



Though over all I like the look, I think it needs a belt. Next time I'll try that with it. Accessories are nude hose, blue patent pumps, pearl and silver jewelry, and the pale blue flower headband.

Here are a few seated poses:



More pics on Flickr and another outfit this afternoon.

4 comments:

Karen Singer said...

Wow, that is a great dress! Worth the effort you took to exchange it. I love the colors. You're right, it does need something else with it, but I can't figure out exactly what.

Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Actually, I'm thinking of a metallic belt of some kind, possibly something like a chain.

Thoughts?

Karen Singer said...

An interesting idea. Something with wide silver circles maybe?

Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Yes...that's the kind of thing I have in mind, basically. The problem will be in finding one that fits--most such belts are intended for young girls (the Junior department, as it were) and don't come in my size.