Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hallowe'en Week, 3

Thankfully, no disasters today!

I began the day with a last-minute addition to my plans for the week. I'd bought the red cami at Fashion Bug a few weeks ago and was looking for something to wear it, finally coming up with the idea of layering it with the pink striped blouse and navy skirt.



Other accessories are the light blue head band, silver jewelry, light hose, and blue patent pumps with the killer spike heels. Those really do make my legs look terrific, don't they?



Second outfit is the one that should have been the second outfit yesterday...my one and only really evening ensemble, the gold paisley top with the black handkerchief hem skirt.



Accessories are black head band, pearls, light hose and gold peep-toe pumps. I really should find a metallic gold head band to wear with this!



More pics on Flickr; Friday, my Hallowe'en costume.

No comments: