Saturday, February 26, 2011

And Still More New Clothes

I bought this blue belted tunic with the refund from the too-small jacket at Fashion Bug. This is actually the second photo session I did with it; I scrapped the first. First of all, I wore the tunic with the belt it came with...second, I wore it with a long red skirt, a combo I really thought would work.

Well, it didn't. The tunic was longer than I thought and it looked like I was wearing a mini-dress over a long skirt. Horrible. Add to that that the belt simply couldn't be pulled tight enough to define my waist. I switched to a similar belt that I can pull tighter.

The solution? One that will make all of you who lust for my leg shots very happy: I decided to wear the tunic with just my black tights. It's really too short for that (I judiciously edited some of these shots to keep the panties of the tights from showing), but the overall effect is very sexy.



The other accessories are a blue hair bow, a mix of jewelry (red, white, gold), and red patent t-strap pumps.



That completes both the photo sessions from Friday and all the new clothes bought in recent weeks. I may go thrift-store browsing tomorrow, so Monday's sessions may have yet more inexpensive but attractive clothes (one can only hope).

More pics on Flickr.

No comments: