Monday, February 7, 2011

February Dressing--New Outfit

As I noted in an earlier post, I made a purchase at the local Goodwill last week--two skirts and a blouse. I tried them today for the first time...but unfortunately, one of the skirts--a cute little kilt--turned out to be 'way too small. However, the other skirt and the blouse make a lovely, elegant combination:



The blouse is flowing and gorgeous, with wonderful pleating details on the bodice. The skirt is very tight, but still not too tartish. I'm wearing it all here with a white hair bow, gold jewelry, black belt, black hose, and the black pumps with the metal heel. I also pulled out the black wig I haven't worn in months.



I took the too-small kilt back to Goodwill and came back with a pleated skirt in white. I'll try to show you that, as well as some other outfits, later this week.

More pics on Flickr, as usual.

1 comment:

ch said...

Oh my GOD!!!

I love this blouse!!!

I have one similar, and I think I go to wear it NOW!!!