Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June Bug 3

I rearranged my schedule of clothing choices in order to get my new purchases ~ a couple of pairs of shoes ~ in today.



The navy polka-dot blouse is from Kmart's Basic Editions line and the high-waist stretch skirt is from their Bongo line, purchased on the same shopping trip in June 2012. Other accessories are polka-dot bow, silver jewelry, black belt, and blue tights. Details on the new shoes below.



I'm generally not a huge fan of wedges, but they are obviously in style this season and this pair was both cute and on sale, so how could I resist?



Manufacturer/line/store:
American Eagle "Sweetheart" black polka-dot wedges (Payless)
Date: June 2013

That bow always makes portraits look so cute.



More pics on Flickr; another outfit, with another new pair of shoes, later today.

No comments: