Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Monochrome for Christmas?

I decided to go all black-and-white for today's outfits, as well as bring out a prop I haven't used in quite a while.

I started with my zebra-print shirt dress...and added a hat for some "spy movie" allure.



Additional accessories are black-and-white jewelry, black hose, black belt, and croc-print pumps. I chose the blonde wig because I think it goes best with the hat.



And, with the hat in the mix, I thought some portraits were in order:



For the second outfit, I chose the shirt dress with the tiny polka dots.



Accessories are the polka dot hair bow, pearls, black belt, dark hose, and black pumps with the metal spike heels.



I'm quite pleased with the pose to the left; I was still adjusting my position when the flash went off, but the result seems both nonchalant and feminine. And another portrait:



Additional pics on Flickr; tomorrow, we'll go the opposite direction with a riot of color.

No comments: