Monday, December 6, 2010

Pre-Christmas Dressing

Welcome to the beginning of Dani's fourth year. I've decided to pull out some fave outfits for December, with thoughts toward buying some new stuff after the holidays. I started today with the brown jersey shirt dress.



You probably notice a slightly different look in these shots. Well, to be honest, I was in such a rush this morning, I neglected to apply makeup...and didn't realize it until after I'd finished more than half the photo shoot. So, all the cosmetics in this session were digitally applied.

Accessories are blue hair bow, multi-color scarf, gold jewelry, tan belt, dark hose, and brown plaid mary-janes.




When I changed into the second outfit, I did put on makeup. Notice the difference? Here's a crisp white blouse teamed up with a long red skirt.



I really like that second shot above...everything about it seems "right," if you know what I mean.

Accessories are white hair bow, gold jewelry, black belt, dark hose, and red patent t-strap pumps.



Both of these "floor" poses work very well...that long skirt looks elegantly feminine in this kind of pose.

More pics on Flickr. And, with any luck, two more outfits tomorrow.

1 comment:

ch said...

I like the white blouse