Monday, July 22, 2013

Independent Sissy 13

Despite some improvement in the weather around here, I'm continuing to do the photo sessions in the air-conditioned part of the house, and in the early morning.



The white blouse is from Kmart's Attention line in October 2009; the olive green skirt is by Breckinridge II, a thrift shop find in July 2011; the shoes are Mossimo "Viveca Blingy" green suede pumps from Target in February 2013. Other accessories are scarf. chunky and silver jewelry, silver belt, and natural hose.



I made some makeup changes ~ I switched from the blue eyeshadow I'd been using to green. Overall, I like the look, but I think it needs to be a touch more dramatic for photography. The same company makes a black shadow I may try using to darken the crease. I also altered the way I do the digital eyeliner and mascara.


More pics on Flickr; dressing continues tomorrow; and don't forget to choose the Woman You'd Love to Be (details here)!


No comments: