Monday, July 15, 2013

Independent Sissy 9

We're expected to have the hottest, muggiest weather of the year all this week. I'll be doing just one breif dressing session a day, for a total of four. I begin with this blue suit-dress...



I love the way this dress clings to all my curves ~ especially my ass, as seen in the picture on the right.

The dress is by Jenny found in a thrift shop in August 2011; the shoes are Bumper white patent sandals, bought at Burlington Coat Factory in July 2008. Other accessories are white hat, gloves, and silver jewelry. The heat keeps my legs bare.



The heat also resulted in another experiment: I decided not to use foundation with my makeup ~ just some bronzer, lipstick, and eye makeup. Does it work?



More pics on Flickr; dressing continues tomorrow.

No comments: