Thursday, July 25, 2013

Independent Sissy 16

Lady in Leather:



The purple top with the embroidered neckline is by Naturally, purchased at Foreman Mills last month; the faux leather pants are by Dana Buchman, from Kohl's in April 2013; the shoes are Dollhouse "Margaretta" black pumps with metal heels from Shoe Dept. in January 2010. Other accessories are print bow, gold jewelry, and gold belt.



I think I may have overdone the crease shadowing on the eyes today, but I softened them up a little in the editing.


For the record, I did go to the locker today and put up a new rack, and cull some 20 or so items, mostly skirts that are too tight, and blouses I decided weren't really my style or didn't go with enough other things.

More pics on Flickr; art over the weekend; and don't forget to choose the Woman You'd Love to Be (details here)!

No comments: