Sunday, November 9, 2014

Surprise Dressing--New Clothes

When my wife made unexpected plans to be out on Saturday, I suddenly had the opportunity to wear a bunch of new items. Here are the first:



The white blouse and tan corduroy skirt are both from Kmart's Basic Editions line, both bought just this month. Together they are, I admit, a rather dull outfit, but I actually bought them to augment my wardrobe with some items that could pair with more colorful tops and skirts. The shoes are also new ~ more on them below. Other accessories are a white floral headband (also new), red jewelry, and natural hose.



The shoes are Fioni Kambridge plaid platform pumps, from Payless.


And a portrait:


More pics on Flickr; three more outfits to show; and don't forget to choose who makes the prettier girl (details here)!

No comments: