Thursday, August 6, 2015

August Dressing 1--New Dress

I originally planned to have two new outfits to post today, but the skirt I bought at Forman Mills turned out to be way too tight...and not at the waist, but the hips. I couldn't get it over my thighs and hips...despite it being a stretchy material and sized as an 18. It was on clearance, too, so I can't return it. Oh well, some lucky lady will get it through Goodwill I guess.

But here's the dress I did wear...and I really like the result:



Manufacturer/line/store: Tacera (Ross)
Date: July 2015

The shoes are Christian Siriano "Kate" turquoise/white platform peeptoe pumps, from Payless in May 2015. Other accessories are black-and-white jewelry. It was hot last night, so I'm bare-legged. The heat also kept me from taking as many pictures as usual. It may also have played havoc with getting into the corset...it seemed more difficult than usual to get pulled tight.


The heat also led me to try something different with the makeup. I only used foundation on my mustache, to help cover it.

A few more pics on Flickr; the current story will continue tomorrow; and please respond to the survey at the right (details here).

No comments: