Sunday, October 19, 2008

48 Hours of Girlhood, first session

Well, I'm actually glad I got the new camera--it takes far better pictures. I have to a lot less adjusting for light and color on these.

These pics show my purchase this morning. I saw an ad with a girl wearing a cowl neck sweater and thought, "I bet Dani would look good in that..." so I went searching on line for them, and discovered Kohl's not only had a number of pretty ones, but all of them were on sale!

So, here's the one I chose, with my denim skirt, fishnets and those very high sandals. This is also your first chance to see my new hat and my blonde wig with a full outfit.





More pics from this session are here.

4 comments:

Karen Singer said...

You were right about the cowl neck sweater - it's perfect for you. It looks very comfortable too.

Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

I was very pleased with it. Comfortable, attractive, feminine, all the things I look for in girly clothes.

What do you think of the hat?

Karen Singer said...

For me, the hat's ok. It's a bit hard to see against the dark background. But I like your pictures better without it.

Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Yeah--I probably should have hung the lighter scrim this time.

The hat was just a whim...some women just look so GOOD with them that I thought it was worth a shot.