Monday, October 20, 2008

48 Hours of Girlhood, third session

To start with, a confession...wearing a blonde wig must be affecting my ditz quotient. Last night, I began gathering up the various pieces of trash from my shopping trips, since trash went out this morning and I didn't want to accidentally leave any evidence behind when wife comes home on Tuesday. Well, I picked up a Wal-Mart bag, thinking it just contained packaging, etc.--and it must have still had the new miniskirt in it...because both bag and skirt are gone...and the trash has already been collected!

I got a late start this morning...I had to run some important errands. So, although I was still wearing panties and camisole, over them I wore a male shirt and jeans. I didn't go full girl-mode until about 11 AM.

As I worked on the photos this morning, I wanted to do some different things. I tried getting a "Veronica Lake" peek-a-boo look with the blonde wig, but I couldn't get the expression right. I think I'll try again this afternoon with some seated poses. So, this is all I have from the blonde pics. This is the Kmart Jaclyn Smith ensemble, with white hose and the very sexy red Mary Janes from Target:



And then I changed to the red wig. First pose was an attempt at getting something natural, adjusting the bracelet. Second one I'm really happy with...all the attitude I wanted to express is there:



While these photos have been put in my album at Photobucket, there are no others. I'm hoping this afternoon's session is more productive.

No comments: