Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Shopping...

I have another two- to three-day dressing period coming up in about ten days and I'm thinking of what I want to get new for it.

First is definitely a blonde wig...I've heard enough to think that it's a look I should have as an alternate to my red. I'm still debating another pageboy or something longer. I'll have to see what's available.

Second, believe it or not, is a hat. Wife and I were browsing in Macy's last week and she mentioned wanting a hat for Christmas. We found a really cute red fedora that fits her to a "T"...and it got me thinking that there's something flirty and sexy about hats (even though so few women wear them anymore). So, when I go to pick up hers this week (to hide until Christmas), I'll be looking for something for myself. I think I want something with a wide brim.

Third, another of those tight mini-skirts I found at Wal-Mart. I may even go down a size...I think it will still fit, but be even tighter and sexier.

You girls are familiar with my wardrobe (and if you're not, go to my album to check it out)--what do I need?

No comments: